Monday, October 3, 2016

My Blog is 2 Years Old!

My Blog is 2!
To celebrate here's a past image I created for McDivot's birthday celebration (for iOS devices).
This features Sandy Mulligan, Gutsy McDivot, Burnie Worm and the Grey Hares (their first appearance).

McDivot is actually pushing 5-years-old since he first appeared in the PC/Mac version of Fairway Solitaire.

I really, really know this little guy so well and I lo-o-o-o-ove working with him. Sometimes I still discover something new about him as he and I both develop in a creative sense.

He's been the best thing to happen to me in my career.

Oh, I should start hashtagging!
#McDivot #Burnie #Sandy #fairwaysolitaire


#mcdivot, #gopher, #gopherwrangler, #fairwaysolitaire, #green, #jeffwillis, #jeffwillisartist, #animation, #cartoon

No comments:

Post a Comment