Friday, January 20, 2017

McDivot Comic Strip!

Ever since I was a kid my big dream was to be a comic strip artist. That part of me has never changed and probably never will. Getting comics published was a hard prospect in the newspaper days and now it's a different ball game altogether.

This week I got to play in my old playground once more (and more to come). This is my wheelhouse. This is what I was meant to do; tell stories and entertain. 
With that here's a McDivot comic strip that appeared recently in our game.

I hope you like it because I relished creating it :)  <3

Hat's off to David Stevenson for painting the coffee themed background! Lovely work.


#mcdivot, #gopher, #gopherwrangler, #fairwaysolitaire, #green, #jeffwillis, #jeffwillisartist, #animation, #cartoon, #comicstrip, #humor

No comments:

Post a Comment