Thursday, December 18, 2014

Merry Christmas!

I know it's a week early for Christmas. In fact it's my birthday. The fun thing as a kid with a December birthday was that I hit the trifecta:
Week 1 = My Birthday = Presents and cake!
Week 2 = Christmas = Presents and turkey and pumpkin pie!
Week 3 = New Years Day = More food plus time off from school to play with my presents!

I love Christmas. I like to hear Christmas music in the stores when I'm shopping. I even like Christmas music in July!

One thing I've done for the last X-number of years is create and snail mail my own Christmas cards to family and friends. Here is this year's card to all of you. It features 4 of our cats past and present.  From back to front; Trixie, Jackson, Tiger and Ninscoo. We now have kitty #5, Jagger but this was completed before we adopted him. Next year!

Merry Christmas, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment