Thursday, April 27, 2017

McDivot Full Cartoons - Set #1

When "Fairway Solitaire" first launched we needed a set of cartoon videos as a reward to players and also just to give him a backstory.

There was so little time to get these done. I spent many weekends at the office to produce these little cartoons. No one pushed me into OT but I knew that's what it was going to take to get the job done. I didn't complain though since this was something I wanted to do. I mean I really wanted to do this! It was a genuine labor of love.

I wrote, storyboarded and animated these myself since... well... there was no one else to do it. I created the character so it was left to me to follow through and complete the cartoons.

Backgrounds were painted by Bill Meyer and Rhonda Conley.

Audio by Cleancuts and Cerebral Lounge.


Blueprint for Disaster

Rodent Robbery

Drive-By Snooting

In The Lab

Clearcutting

Fore!


The Golfinator!


McZilla


No comments:

Post a Comment